Barbeque

Barbeque

Camp fire

Camp fire

Big camp fire

Big camp fire

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Slow steps...

Hello 2 all

Today I will tell you what did I see at Lapusna in the last week. One of the changes that caught my attention was that I finally saw that there some rangers started to build some beautiful and big motels and B&B's (bad and breakfast). I was really surprised to see that finally this area starts to develop as a turistical valley and it wasn't only one motel, in the same day I saw 3 or 4.

In the end I would like to say that I'm glad that finally our zone is starting slowly to develop.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Andrei, I was last week at Lapusna and I saw too that in some months we will have motels with beautifull views. But I want to ask you all from where do you think that the rangers had enough mone to build motels. If ou don't know they have a salary of 800 Lei/month, then you could ask yourself from wwhere do they have soo much money??? I give you the answer: they damage the nature b cuting the wood ilegal. Very bad for the forest and for us. let's hope that this thing will change. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen seen the pictures and I was impressed. I would like to see it closer and I think there are more that want the same thing. It makes me proud to see a new place to visit in Romania. Wonderful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hy! I really liked those photos with Lapusna Castle...it helped me to make an impresion about how the place looks. I wish i could see this place and i hope this thing happends soon

    ReplyDelete

Lapusna Castle

Lapusna Castle

Lapusna Castle

Lapusna Castle
Inside

Lapusna Castle

Lapusna Castle
Night