Barbeque

Barbeque

Camp fire

Camp fire

Big camp fire

Big camp fire

Monday, May 25, 2009

New pictures

hello 2 all,
Today I'll show you some pictures from the camp of Lapusna. I hope these pictures will convince you to attend a barbecue at a camp fire and at a lot of fresh air. As I have told you inthe past, rangers are already starting to build hostels and motels, so if you're cold to sleep in tents, you could be accommodated at a hostel in the heart of the forest. Here you will have a mirific view. I recomand you to dress well...
I made for you some beautiful photos, but if you go there yo will have a great time, I also recomand you to go in groups of friends, it will be more fun this way. Bye bye and I hope that I convinced you to go at Lapusna

5 comments:

  1. Hy my friend, I saw that you posted new photos, they are nice but I hope that in the future you show us some pictures with the hostels and entertaintment oportunities... bye and see you at Deda

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Florin: hy and I would like to say that if you want to see nice views then you should visit that place like Andrei said.

    To Andrei: nice blog, nice pictures, and nice places. I was there 4 times and it was really cold...bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lapusna is great.. a good place to relax:D
    I went there a few times and had gr8 fun! After all anywhere in the nature one can have a good time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love barbeques! It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Lapusna Castle

Lapusna Castle

Lapusna Castle

Lapusna Castle
Inside

Lapusna Castle

Lapusna Castle
Night